I created this symbol from the settings wheel and transformed it into a Tech Ninja.
How did I choose Tech Ninjas?
I created a form and bookmark to pass out during Library time for any student who was interested.
How often do we meet?
We meet about 3 Mondays a month at Lunch time.
What do we do in Tech Ninjas Meetings?
I teach them tips and tricks. They are required to teach them to their classmates and teacher.
I have taught them how to do specific things to help their classmates when needed.
We have worked with Ipads and apps that they can use with their classmates and teacher.
What is the job of the Tech Ninja?
They are to be helpful to their classmates and teacher when a problem arises in the classroom.
They are to teach tips and tricks to their classmates.
They are to attend meetings to learn more information and ask questions or tell us what problems are occurring in the classroom.
We had T-shirts made and dog tags for each Tech Ninja.
Dog Tags: Need Help? Ask a Tech Ninja!
Shirts: Electric Green with our Tech Ninja Symbol with #TechNinjas on the front of the shirt.
I have had great compliments and feedback from Teachers about the Tech Ninjas and how well they are doing.



No comments:
Post a Comment